With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
A long time ago In a distant bedroom, far, far away I made a slide action pistol but I had a problem with the slide falling off, and then one night I ...
1. Make two of these; the connectors have to face the same way as in the picture. 2. Also make 2. 3. You will only need one of these sections as it go...
1. Make 2 of these. 2. Attach 6 white rods as shown. 3. Make 1 of these. 4. Make 1 of these. 5. Slip these over the white rods. 6. Now clip on the ot...
1. Make 2 (this is the side of the handle) 2. Make 1. 3. Make 1 of these too. 4. Clip 2 white rods on the bottom of the panel. 5. Attach the strips of...
1. A view of how it fits together. 2. Clip the rods on the handle to the white connectors and slip the rod on the tan connector into the white connect...
1. Magazine pusher- stretch and then attach a small rubber band from the yellow connector to the handle's white rod. 2. Trigger- Loop a small band ar...
To load the gun simply pull out the magazine pusher and slot grey connectors attached to green rods in to the handle so that they a parallel to the ba...
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
K'nex SAP3 - Slide Action Top Loading Pistolby knexguy237
K'nex Slide Action Pistol - SAP1by knexguy237
bolt action knex pistol with hopperby ownedintheface
New slide action knex pistol idea!!!by Undermig
K'nex "TRUE" Bolt-action pistol !by dr. richtofen
K'nex g13 slide action modby JDproductions
K'nex Top Loading Pistol - SAP2by knexguy237
K'nex g13 compact pistolby JDproductions
Slide Action Pistolby TheAwesomestDude
Break Action Knex Pistolby Andrew5909
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »