With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
A long time ago In a distant bedroom, far, far away I made a slide action pistol but I had a problem with the slide falling off, and ...
1. Make two of these; the connectors have to face the same way as in the picture. 2. Also make 2. 3. You will only need one of ...
1. Make 2 of these. 2. Attach 6 white rods as shown. 3. Make 1 of these. 4. Make 1 of these. 5. Slip these over the white ...
1. Make 2 (this is the side of the handle) 2. Make 1. 3. Make 1 of these too. 4. Clip 2 white rods on the bottom of ...
1. A view of how it fits together. 2. Clip the rods on the handle to the white connectors and slip the rod on the tan connector into ...
1. Magazine pusher- stretch and then attach a small rubber band from the yellow connector to the handle's white rod. 2. Trigger- Loop a small band around the ...
To load the gun simply pull out the magazine pusher and slot grey connectors attached to green rods in to the handle so that they a parallel to ...
K'nex SAP3 - Slide Action Top Loading Pistolby knexguy237
bolt action knex pistol with hopperby ownedintheface
K'nex Slide Action Pistol - SAP1by knexguy237
K'nex Top Loading Pistol - SAP2by knexguy237
New slide action knex pistol idea!!!by Undermig
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »