Step 1: Construct Stock
Step 2: Construct Piece Which Holds Rubberband at the Front of the Gun and Gets Pulled Back on to the Bullet Which Eventually Will Be Fired
1. Completed Piece
2.First Thing You do
3.Add green connectors, blue circle things, and something at the ends (doesn't have to be the beige things)
4. Add long rubber band to the top tooth of the green connector, and secure it on both green connectors by putting on green rods over the rubber band.
Step 3: Construct Barrel and Front of Gun
1. Construct this large piece. Line up two long grey rods and connect them with 7 yellow connectors. Then put on 8 greys on either side before putting another yellow connector to secure that. Add two more greys on each side, another yellow connector, 10 grets on one side, another yellow connector, and then add two orange connectors to what is left of the original two grey rods. Finally, add three grey rods to the bottom of the yellow connectors as shown in the picture. (sorry for this being confusing)
2. Add handle by putting 7 yellow rods to the bottom of the Yellow Connectors
3. Construct Trigger
4. The final piece, with trigger inserted into barrel. Insert trigger by putting the blue end into the yellow barrel at the end of the gun and attatching the other end of the trigger on to it. This makes it so the trigger won't fall out of the gun.
Step 4: Construct End of Gun's Body
Step 5: Put Things Together
2. Other part where the two ends are connected. snap the grey rods onto the yellow/grey connector, and attatch the rods to the orange connector.
3. Attatch the stock to the end of gun as shown here.
4. Attatch the piece that holds the rubber band to the front of the gun, as shown here.
Step 6: Loading/Firing
2. Put ammo into the end of barrel as shown here
3. Pull rubber band back and around the ammo, as shown here.
4. Another image of loaded gun. Pull back on the trigger, and the piece will get catapulted forward very quickly and it will fire very far.
5. Here are some other guns I have made using this system. They include single, double, and triple shot guns, and I have a five shot as well.
6. Just a sicknasty picture of the loaded gun and aiming.