Introduction: K'nex Tic-Tac-Toe
Who doesn't know this game? Tic-Tac-Toe, one of the most played games ever. Recently, I've made the Tic-Tac-Toe that Daniel662000 has made. I saw that it could use improvement, so I made this version. It's smaller, and has a lower amount of pieces.
1. When you're playing the pieces just lock in place so you don't have to worry about keeping the game flat. (this system is made by Daniel662000)
2. Clean up is easy you just put the pawns in the holes.
For the ones who don't know what Tic-Tac-Toe is: Here's a link to the Manual of Tic-Tac-Toe (Wikipedia)
Have fun with building/playing!
Step 1: Parts List
The parts list is in the picture. Instead of 84 pieces (the one of Daniel662000) has mine 72 pieces.
If you don't have the 4 long black rods, they could be changed for 4 silver or gold rods. They're just like the white rods used as pawns.
Step 2: The Base
In this step, you're going to make the baseplates. The baseplates are the same as the one of Daniel662000, only mine uses 2 baseplates: one for the top, and one for the bottom.
Step 3: The Corners
This is the most important improvement I've made. It's smaller and more compact than the other version. The main function of this layer is to hold the 2 baseplates together.
Step 4: Assembly
In this part, you'll attach the corners to the baseplates. You''ll also make the lock system, that keeps the pieces that you'll use as pawns in place.
Step 5: Play!
Congrats! You've finished your Tic-Tac-Toe game. Again, the manual of this game is at wikipedia. Have fun playing!
How to play:
1. (Picture 1)Get the 5 white rods and 4 black rods (or the other color)
2. One person is white, the other one is black
3. White starts the game.
4. (Picture 2) Play the game!
3. (Picture 3) When the game's finished, put all 9 pawns in a hole to clean up.