1. When you're playing the pieces just lock in place so you don't have to worry about keeping the game flat. (this system is made by Daniel662000)
2. Clean up is easy you just put the pawns in the holes.
For the ones who don't know what Tic-Tac-Toe is: Here's a link to the Manual of Tic-Tac-Toe (Wikipedia)
Have fun with building/playing!
Step 1: Parts List
If you don't have the 4 long black rods, they could be changed for 4 silver or gold rods. They're just like the white rods used as pawns.
Step 2: The Base
Step 3: The Corners
Step 4: Assembly
Step 5: Play!
How to play:
1. (Picture 1)Get the 5 white rods and 4 black rods (or the other color)
2. One person is white, the other one is black
3. White starts the game.
4. (Picture 2) Play the game!
3. (Picture 3) When the game's finished, put all 9 pawns in a hole to clean up.