Step 1: What You Will Need.
-3 Orange connectors
-3 one-slot dark gray connectors
-1 white rod
-1 bendy rod (not pictured)
-Hot glue or another type of glue.
Step 2: Making Room for the USB
1. On the orange connectors, cut every single little bar in the middle of the piece except for the last one.
2. On the dark gray connectors, just cut all of the pieces off.
Step 3: Adding the USB to the Orange Connectors
1. Connect all 3 of the orange connectors to the white rod.
2. (Not pictured) Put the USB in the orange connectors so it is pushed back as far as possible and tape it in place so it doesn't move.
3. Hot glue the USB in place (use another type of glue if you don't have hot glue).
Step 4: The Cap
1. Glue the three dark gray connectors together. For this I used super glue because hot glue would have been too messy but you can use whatever you want.
2. Put that onto the USB and tape it on so it cant move.
3. Take your bendy rod and cut it so it's about the length of a cut white rod. Then cut that in half lengthwise. I used scissors for this.
4. Put one of the bendy rod halves in each side as far as it goes.
5. Hot glue them in place.