If you do build it let me know or post a picture of your version in the comments, feedback greatly appreciated.
This gun shoots about 80 ft with two #64 bands with yellow rods.
Step 1: Layer 1
1. Layer 1
2. Close up of stock
3. Close of barrel
Step 2: Layer 2
2. Close up of stock
3.Close up of barrel
4. This is a broken y connector need this for gun to work properly.
5. Attach these two panels to layer 1 from previous step.
Step 3: Filler Parts
2. Build this, this is the Bullet transfer mech
3. Different view of bullet transfer mech
4. Make these
5. Build this, this is one half of the trigger
6. Build these
7. Build this but do not add that blue rod on the light grey connector.
8. Gather these
9.Add all of what you have just made.
10. Close up of trigger mech
11. Close up of bullet transfer, it does not connect to anything just sits there for now. Notice the two blue spacers above and the grey connector.
12. Close up of magazine area.
13. Close up of stock area.
Step 4: Layer 4
2. Close up of stock area.
3. Close up of barrel area.
4. Again broken y connector
5. Attach to gun.
6. Close up
7. Close up
Step 5: Layer 5
2. Close up
3. Close up
4. Attach to the gun
Step 6: Finishing Up
2. Different view
3. Different view
4. Make this, this will be the ram guide. Take note of the silver spacer.
5. Build the firing pin. gray connector taped up also grey connector at end must be there.
6. Make the magazine pusher add a rubber band also.
7. Build these
8. Attach to the gun like so
9. Put the ram, ram guide and charging handle together like so
10. Attach all of this to the gun.
11. Gather these.
12. Add the white rod here.
13. Attach the blue rod here
14. Different view.
Step 7: Banding, Loading and Firing.
2. Add the large thin band to the bullet transfer system. It connects to the same place the other side of the gun.
3. Add the other thin band to the trigger again it connects to the same place the other side of the gun. And also add the string of two to the ram, they pass through the charging handle.
4. Here is how yours should look.
5. And finally add the magazine pusher. Look on previous pictures to see where the band connects to the gun.
6. Right now the fun part loading and firing, take the mag pusher out and place here.
7. Add a few yellow rods into the mag
8 . Place the mag pusher back into the gun.
To fire the gun simply pull the bolt back until the trigger clicks, then push the bolt forward, and then pull that trigger and watch the yellow rods fly!!!