- 1.0 Was an ugly 5 shot pistol.
- 1.1 Highered the trigger and gave a better maggazine.
- 1.3 Perfected trigger and body and added a thin but suprising strong stock
- 1.5 Added the barrel and scope mount.
- 1.7 Lenthened the barrel and made stock bigger with a cocking slide.
Step 1: The Central Body.
2 Make the other side of the body and the barrel.
3 Connect everything as shown.
Step 2: Building the Handle. ( look it's a happy face )
Step 3: The Barrel.
2 Connect the last made pieces and then make the top piece.
3 Make the magazine.
4 Connect everything and make/slid in the magazine RAM.
Step 5: Finishing up.
2 Connect and place rubber bands as shown.
How to shoot:
Pull back the orange piece on the stock to cock. The magazine RAM will move up and the trigger will slightly move forward when you have pulled it back far enough. Then obveously pull the trigger.
Thank You for building my gun and don't forget to rate and comment!!! :D