This a fun thing to do when you are bored, have a lot of Knex, but no rubber bands. this shows how to make a fun knex "battle car". me and my friends used to do this all the time. make two "battle cars" and crash them into eachother from accross the room, the first one to lose all thier wheels loses.
this is a very simple version of the battle car, and there is a million ways to customize it, i hope to see a bunch of different versions pretty soon.
It works best on flat sufaces (aka, concrete, hardwood floor, ect.)
oh and this is my first instructable, so critisize all you want, but be constructive, no "this sucks" unless you have a fortified reason.
DISCLAIMER - This has the ability to hurt people and or damaging property, and breaking knex peices, i am not responsible for anything you do to yourself, others, property or anything else you manage to destroy.
Step 1: Materials
by te way the wheels, mine only has three but you can use 4 if you want
Step 2: The Frame.
get the blue 3d connecters, two red rods (remember mine are green, i will be refering to them as red though)
and two yellow rods. attach them together as the picture shows.
Step 3: Add the Wheels.
1. Add the wheels to the yellow rods, and use the red connectors as spacers. (you can use the blue rings too. I just didn't have any.
2. Just make sure they are at somewhat even.
Step 4: ADD ThE WEAPONS!!! (in Govonators Voice)
2. take anothe blue "3d connector"
3. attach two white rods on opposite sides.
4. next attach a green rod one slot over from one of the white rods.
5. attach two red corner connectors together as shown in the picture and then attach one white rod on the open end of the red connector.
6. repeat steps 2-5.
7. connect them together by a yellow rod.
8. and attach them to the whehichle on the one wheeled side.
Step 5: Create Some Defense
just create 2 of the first picture.
now add a little more suport by attaching a green rod on one of the open slots on the battle bot.
THATS IT YUR DONE!!!
now this is a very simple version. i want to see a bunch more versions out there. i have keppt my best creations for a little while so if you want to see some of my 5 years worth of experience ideas, hen you must put up some of your own :). have fun!