Introduction: K'nex Katana
Here's my knex katana it took me 1 1/2 hours to design :)
It's a very strong good looking blade/
Step 1: Blade
1-2 Pay special attention to the white rods on the blue connectors.
3 make sure you put the right amount of spacers on in the correct places.
Step 2: Hilt
This part may be confusing look closely.
if you can use black rods everywhere you can on the handle.
Step 3: Assembly.
1.Get all your parts together.
2 Position the handle guard.
3. Add one part C on.
4. flip it and add the next one.
5. Add 2 part A's on like so.
6. different view of 5.
7. add part B on now.there's only one spacer on each so it should be easy.
8. pull the 4 rods apart and slide the handle in.
9. do what you must to connect that black rod into that blue connector.
10. connect the black rods in now.
11. put the handle guard back together there will be some stress on it this is normal.
Step 4: You're Done!
Go flash off your new katana! no pun Intended.