I hope you like it, and please comment. Help is also appreciated, as it isn't near perfect yet.
It holds 3 bullets (in the video that's coming up soon, I only used 1, as I didn't cut the needed y-connector correctly
- Cut a y connector in a special way, makes the feeding much smoother (this one was also needed on Bakenbitz's original mech)
- Made the barrel 1 connector longer, and added some sort of hop-up
- Different stock
- Different barrel internals. Bullets don't become stock anymore
- Bakenbitz for his lever action gun. I used the bullet ramp in a modified way, to incorporate the pump.
- Killerk, for the idea of the hop-up (inspired by this add-on on his Z35)