Step 1: Barrel, Part 1
2. make the trigger by puting a blue rod and a white rod on an orange connecter.
3. put the trigger on one of the grey rods as show in picture.
4. add 3 more white circles and add 8 red connecters.
5. add four light gray connecters in an alternating pattern.
6. add one more white connecter.
Step 2: Handle
2. tightly loop the rubber band around the yellow rods.
Step 3: Firing Pin
2. add a blue spacer on the firing pin.
Step 4: Barrel, Part 2
2. add 7 light grey connectors in an alternating pattern on the red rods.
3. add a red connector onto the red rods.
4. add 8 more light grey connectors(just #2)
5. add a white connector onto the end.
Step 5: Other
2. snap 6 red connectors onto a yellow rod as shown.
Step 6: Puting Barrels Together
2. add barrel 2 to on the other side of the yellow peice.(sorry my directions are kinda confusing!)
3. i can,t explane this next one just look at the picture, add the peice with the red connectors on the place where the barrels connect (upsidedown)
4. add two green small rods on either side of the white connector by the trigger as shown.
Step 7: Adding Firing Pin and Rubber Bands
2. put a rubber band on the end of the white rod on the trigger, rap it around the green peice and hook it on the blue peice by the center of gun.
3. pull back the firing pin until in snap
4. put a red rod in the end of the barrel and make sure it is all the way down that it can go.
5. pull trigger and have fun
6. and i will love to read your comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!