What you'll need to build one of these:
- 5 standard white or black connector (black in my example)
- 10 standard silver metallic connectors (grey in my example)
- 2 standard yellow connector (ivory in my example)
- 2 standard red connector (dark grey speckled in my example)
- 17 standard green rods 3/4 inch (black in my example)
- 1 standard Blue Metallic Rod- 2 1/4in (dark-blue in my example)
- 2 Gray Gear- 1in. (or any other gear which fits the inner diameter of the spool)
- 2 Standard Metallic Blue Clip Connector (or any other clip connector)
Step 1: Building the Base
Step 2: Building the Top
Step 3: Building the Shaft
Insert the shaft in the the spool.
Step 4: Bringing It Together
Add some rubber feets for extra grip. This is to prevent the holder for sliding away while pulling the wire.
Finally, click the shaft in the holder.