Well here's my MP5k. More specifically this is version 3. Well we have an MP5k already but I wanted to try too...something tells me someone will make a better MP5k than me too because it seems everyone tries to beat me but whatever. This is a decent weapon but I made more for looks. I wouldn't know because I only test fired it to make sure it worked. I'll most likely keep updating because I know it's still not near perfect. A longer magazine is one of those things yet to come.
By the way please visit my gaming forum if you haven't already. Clicky clikcy Pardon any down time just check back later. We are constantly updating and take requests.
Step 1: Handle and Trigger
1. Handle and connection to the gun. Hopefully you can figure it out as easy as others
2. Trigger...simple. Green rod in the the tape.
3. Trigger in front of the handle.
4. Back part...uh we'll call it the butt cap
5. Butt cap capping the butt...
Step 2: Main Body
1. Under view of the firing mech. Try your best I hate taking these things apart.
2. Side view.
3. Attaching to the back part. Slide the trigger into the spot shown here and then connect to the back. Something I forgot to show is that there are supposed to be blue spacers in between the firing mech and the yellows on the back like on the AK-74.
4. Easy part.
5. Not so easy placement of the part.
6. Wow...that got blurry my bad. Still really easy.
7. Adding them and then some other parts you need.
8. Adding some of the other parts.
9. Adding the final part.
Step 3: Other Details
1. Rods to hold the fore handle.
2. The fore handle
3. Ugh another blurry picture. Just hammer it in.
4. Front guard piece thing. I'll make a better one later.
5. Adding the front guard piece thing.
6. My super awesome detachable green rod magazine. Sorry I don't know how many it holds.
7. Putting it in the gun.
8. Front Sight.
9. Adding the sight.
Step 4: Finishing Up
1. Firing pin and charging handle mech.
2. Putting it all together.
3. Putting it in the gun...do I really need this step?
4. You'll need three rubber bands to make the gun to cock right. Well then another for the magazine. You need a big, long preferably double tied #64s, a long really weak rubber band and then a rubber band that fits the trigger perfectly. I'm not sure how strong you like the trigger.
5. Adding the trigger rubber band.
6. Adding the long, weak rubber band around the charging handle to reset it after cocking...
7. ...and around the front
8. And finally your firing pin rubber bands. You can put the green rods anywhere and adjust the strength I just put them here.
Alright there you go. Enjoy and...yada yada I know this wasn't my best instructable.