With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
This is my first working knex gun that actually has a mag. the magazine is built for yellow, and i don't think you can build it to fit any other bulle...
1.you will need 4 of these. 2.Take two of those pieces you just made, and connect them together using small green/black rods. you will need two of th...
1. IMPORTANT!!!!!! Substitute those bendy green rods for orange/grey rods that do not bend...this will give it more structure (again i was short on pi...
you can do what you want with this step...but this is how i made my handle...its what best suits you...
1. keep in mind...substitute the green rod with an orange/grey rod...and connect an orange connectoron the end. 2. insert the firing pin into the bar...
1. place the bullets into the magazine...once again, it only will fit yellows (you can do what i did with the sides of the magazine if you want) 2. m...
1. you need this piece, or something like it...without a red rod, or this, without it...the gun will jam... 2. place the rod into the magazine. make...
1. you may want to put the elastics where i've have put them here...it will even out the force distributed 2. Dont forget to add this one...this will...
just pull back the firing until you see the block trigger go down
and there you go! the gun may jam sometimes, but the modifications i made will reduce them to jams that can easily be solved.
Knex Gun: DTARby didexo
K'nex Conceptsby Oblivitus
The definitive guide to K'nex weaponry on Instructables.by MI6
Full/Semi Auto Oodammo Slingshotby Oblivitus
FPMG knex concept full-autoby Sharir1701
Semi-auto K'NEX gunby irwinner
Knex semi-auto with true trigger!!by eldacre
Knex Pseudo Semi-auto Assault pistolby The Knexer
K'nex Pseudo Semi Auto Pistol.by ~KnexBuild~
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »