Step 1: Handle
Yeah only picture...I didn't think I needed too many details...
Step 2: Barrel and Trigger
1. The back where you stick the ram. Something I should have done but didn't is put a green rod on the orange connector to help stop the ram.
2. Main Barrel
3. Attaching to the back.
4. Attaching to the handle
5. Trigger from other guns...yes I didn't even take a picture for this gun just grabbed one from the Mini-er TDS
6. Adding the trigger
7. Add in the white rods if front and above the trigger.
8. A part to add under the barrel. The black hand shouldn't connect to the white rod just sit in front of it.
9. Rubber banding the trigger.
Step 3: Top Part
1. Front part of the top
2. Adding it
3. Back part of top
4. ...and adding it
5. That one part+ a rubber band.
6. Stick in the blue rod side into the back of the top until the white rod fits in and then slide it forward.
7. Adding the rubber band to reset it when you pull it back.
Step 4: Firing Pin and Extended Magzine Pusher
1. The Firing PIn. Use quite a few layers of tape for best results.
2. Add double tied 64s. You can move them up further for more power if you want.
3. The Mag Pusher.
4. The Top part. If you want you can use a normal detachable mag pusher from the TDS.
5. Pull the white rod out first.
6. Put this dark grey on first by sticking the pusher in and then twisting it on.
7. Put the other one on and then push the white rod back in.
8. Uh this was just a part I added onto the side of the handle so that it was more comfortable to hold.
Alright enjoy to the gun. I know it's not much but I got a couple requests and it is pretty much better than the TDS as far as function goes.