You can actually get a tune out of it and it sounds much like a bass (However i am not a bass player so i wouldn't know well).
I managed to get 'Smoke on the water' out of it and it sounded pretty realistic, however all the videos i took on it do not sound like it does in real life - you can't really tell much difference between this and a drum kit in them.
It has four strings, and although being a bass it looks nothing like a real one - so maybe i should call it a harp.
Step 1: The Small Pieces
2) tuning edge
3) base edge
Oh, and get a box the size of a PS3 box.
Step 2: The Base Plate
2) make the extra bits
3) add the extra bits on to no.1 - the holes go on the whites. Attach the grey cons to the end whites to allow flexibility.
Step 3: Attaching Them Together
2) Attach the base holder thing to the leftern most part.
3) Attach the tuning holder thing to the rightern most part.
4) Get some of these for the next step (Yep, they need to be broken)
Step 4: Strings
2) Attach to the base, holder.
3) Attach to the other end (the pic is a close up of all four when tuned.
Do not tune it now!