Introduction: Knex_builder_Freak's Crossbow Mods
We all know the gun. It's time to make it better! I found a few problems: the rubber band is to low for the barrel, and the trigger is to far away from the handle. This mod covers those and a few more. O, by the way, this is my first instructable, so please constructive critisim only :p Please comment!
Step 1: Prep. Construction
2. Reinforcement: this reinforces the wheels.
Step 2: Construction
1. Add two small rods and two blue spacers
2. Add two large wheels
3. Add rubber bands
4+5. Attach reinforcement we built earlier
6. Add two blue rods to trigger
Step 3: Overview
1. This is how the barrel looks now (me trying to shoot my friend)
2. Xtra bar (cosmetics only)