Introduction: Knitting Lessons: Binding (Casting) Off
- Knit two stitches like you normally would
- Take your left needle and pass it through the bottom stitch on your right needle.
- Bring the bottom stitch up over the top stitch and off the right needle.
- Remove left needle from stitch, now you only have one stitch on your right needle.
- Knit one stitch like you normally would, now you have two stitches on your right needle.
- Continue from step 2 until all stitches are casted off.
I suggest using wooden needles when learning how to knit.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.