If you need a quick snack to whip up for a birthday party or social gathering, this is your snack! I made it for my Dad's surprise birthday party a few days ago, and it was a real hit!
All we had to buy were the soft pretzels, and the dip took us literally minutes to make! Not everybody (including myself) likes spinach, and kids think it is gross, but you can barely tell it is spinach, and all of the ingredients flow together in a delicious way!
I was inspired to make this because...
- We needed a snack/ appetizer for my Dad's birthday
- Somebody volunteered to buy soft pretzels
- We make this at most family gatherings
You should make this because...
- It goes great with soft pretzels!
- Spinach contains vitamin A.
- It is delicious!
Step 1: Ingredients
- Chopped Spinach
- Sour Cream
- Knorr vegetable mix
- 3 chopped scallions