PLEASE!!! Do not shock people with this device without consent. You never know who has a pacemaker.
I am trying out a new method to make my instructables "less confusing". I am listing every little step as a separate step, instead of combining them all. Please let me know how you like this method, or if I should use my old method.
Don't forget to rate it if you like it, and visit my other achievements.
And If you have trouble understanding the camera modification, or for reference, refer to this tazer instructable.
Step 1: What You Need
- Kodak Camera (do not use black and white)
- PVC Tube, whatever length and width you choose (I used 2")
- Right Angle PVC Thing, I don't really know the name, but it is pictured below
- Soldering Iron
- Bump Switch, which I stole from a mouse
- Leatherman (or scissors)
- Hot Glue Gun w/Glue (not pictured)
- Altoid Tin (or project box)
- Duct Tape (if you are using a tin)