You will need:
1. LCD Projector
2. Generic speaker wall mount kit (internet, ebay, swap meet, hardware store... $3-$20. Usually have two in a kit)
3. Drill with assorted bits
4. Pop riveter with rivets or equivalent (Use long rivets 3/4"-1" long)
5. Really long computer monitor cable (www.pacificcable.com)
6. Plastic plate 1/4" thick +/- big enough to cover all the mounting holes on the bottom of your projector (hardware store or www.tapplastics.com... less than $1)
7. Screws 3/32" about 0.5" long (Special size to fit in the mounting holes in bottom of projector)
8. Screw driver with assorted screw bits (philips & hex head in a bunch of sizes)
9. 1/4" washers for rivets (1/4" hole... not the outside diameter)
Step 1: The mount
1. Take the speaker mount apart with hex head screwdriver bit.
Step 2: Plastic plate
Line up the mount in the middle of the plate and mark the holes with a permanent pen.
Drill holes in the plastic plate that line up with the speaker mount... mounting holes.
Using a pop riveter attach the plastic plate to the speaker mount. You might have to use a small washer to give the rivet a good foundation to grip into. When you do the pop rivet you have to go from the bottom up... otherwise you might run the rivet into the projector later.