After having had the project on two breadboards I decided I would attempt at putting all of it onto a perf board. After many failed attempts, I finall...
This is my first instructable with electronics, I have made one on Website development though. I'm still trying to get the hang of creating instructables and working with electronics but I am pretty happy with this project, being that its my first one. If you have any comments or suggestions please comment and let me know so I can improve. Here is a video of the final product in the dark.
For this project I used an Arduino UNO but any microcontroller would work you would just have to tweak the code and the layout of the components. The other materials you will need to complete this project will be:
- (x5) LEDs ( I used blue, red, and green but you can use whatever colors you want also more)
- (x1) Microcontroller (Arduino or other)
- (x2) Breadboards (One can be used it might just be messy)
- (x1) Potentiometer (Variable Resistor)
- (x1) 9V power supply
- (x5) 1K Ohm Resistors
- (x5) 10K Ohm Resistors
- (x4) Tactile Buttons (Or any other button i just used them because they are small)
Bio:I am a beginner at electronics, and have learned alot. I am learning a lot and once I start getting more parts I will begin to make my own instructables. I have learned some of both Arduino programmin...read more »