To see the time at night is no longer a problem!!!!....
MY MOTIVATION came from the following instructables :-
Step 1: Materials & Tools List
1) Cardboard (a lots of it!).
2) Black Sheet (of size lager than the diameter + twice the width of the clock you plan to make!) (I took 36cm in diameter! ).
3) A Plain Sheet (A4 size).
4) Clock Mechanism with Clock Hands (I salvaged it from an old clock!).
5) L.E.D.s - 15 of them. (mine were 8mm straw hat LEDs with wide viewing angle.)
6) RED & GREEN Marker pens.
7) Fast drying glue / superglue (I used quickfix)
9) Electrical Grade Tape.
10) Fevicol (or any adhesive for the paper-mache).
11) A power supply for the LEDs (I used an old mobile charging adaptor).
12) resistor(s) (according to your power supply and LEDs you are using----I've put a link to the resistance calculator!).
13) A two way switch (optional).
1) Soldering Iron with Solder (optional).
2) A pair of Scissors (optional).
3) A Cutter Knife.
4) A Compass with Pencil for marking purposes