Step 1: Gather Materials
3 Superbright LEDs
An appropriate resistor for current
9v Battery Snap
Step 2: Gather Tools
Appropriate Drill Bits that have same diameter of LEDs
Step 3: Drill holes in CD Spindle
ONLY DRILL 3, I Drilled too much!!!!
Step 5: Connect wires
2. Solder the switch to the resistor.
3. Solder the cathode (negative pole) of one LED to the resistor.
4. Solder the anode (positive pole) of the same LED to the cathode of another LED.
5. Repeat Steps 2+3 for all of the LEDs.
6. At the last LED, solder the anode to the 9v battery snap's positive wire.
7. You are finished!!!