I wanted to experiment with a lot of LED;s on AC mains, and this is the result.
I have used 160 white LED's for this project and it has been a success.
It gives a bright light and is suitable for the Drawing room, or the Dining room.'
You can have a Candlelight dinner without the candles.
Hang it from the ceiling and you have a decorative light. It is easy to make and is also cheap.
Step 1: STEP-1
List of parts.
1. Extra bright white LED's =160 pieces
2. Motorcycle Wheel SPOKES = 4 pieces
3. Perforated Hard board of required size = 1 piece
4. Stepdown Transformer 220 volts to 12 volts 1 piece of 2 Amps.(Used in Stereo Amplifier)
5. Male Electrical 2 pin PLUG = 1 piece.
6. Solder wire.
7. Connecting Electrical wires as needed.
8. Tools for Electronic wireing.