I have used 160 white LED's for this project and it has been a success.
It gives a bright light and is suitable for the Drawing room, or the Dining room.'
You can have a Candlelight dinner without the candles.
Hang it from the ceiling and you have a decorative light. It is easy to make and is also cheap.
Step 1: STEP-1
1. Extra bright white LED's =160 pieces
2. Motorcycle Wheel SPOKES = 4 pieces
3. Perforated Hard board of required size = 1 piece
4. Stepdown Transformer 220 volts to 12 volts 1 piece of 2 Amps.(Used in Stereo Amplifier)
5. Male Electrical 2 pin PLUG = 1 piece.
6. Solder wire.
7. Connecting Electrical wires as needed.
8. Tools for Electronic wireing.
Step 2: STEP-2
Use a piece of perforated hardboard for support and fix 5+5 LED's with the correct polarity as shown in the photo.
First bend the legs of the LED's and then Solder all the legs of the LED's as shown in the diagram.
4 LED's should be soldered at the centre to give supporting strength to the LED's.
After soldering all the 10 LED's push it out of the support hardboard.
Make 16 set of 10 LED's that is, in Total 160 LED's.
Step 3: STEP-3
Take care to maintain the Polarity at all times.