Check out these other Instructables that use the Sparkle Board:
Sparkle TuTu by Lynne Bruning
Programmable Light Up Fairy Wings by the_gella
Step 1: Materials
- Conductive Thread - you can purchase this from Sparkfun
- Sparkle Board - from Aniomagic
- Sparkle LEDs - I used 10, 4 white, 3 red, and 3 green. Don't forget the sparkle board has an LED on it, so in total I have 11 lights on my tie.
- Battery Holder - I purchased mine from Sparkfun. Aniomagic has a battery holder with a built in switch but they were out of stock. I didn't include a switch in my circuit so to turn the tie on and off I just take the battery out of the holder.
- 2032 Coin Cell Battery 3V - can purchase from Sparkfun