To make a single Jelly you will need...
* Quilt Batting - you can find this by the yard or buy a roll at the fabric store. I used 1/4" low-loft polyester batting.
* Sheer Fabric - I'm using bubble organza which is nice to work with and doesn't fray too much. You could also use tulle or any fabric with some translucency.
* Ribbon - choose a fun ribbon for the tentacles. I found some funky stuff in the Walmart clearance aisle that had some sparkly & tulle strips woven in.
* Plastic Bubble - I don't know what the technical term is, I think it is 'toy capsule'. You get them from the toy dispensers in supermarkets and arcades, and could probably order in bulk online.
* (2) 3V Lithium Coin Cell Batteries - the LED Throwie Instructable recommends CR2032, but I am using CR1616 because they are nice and tiny.
* (3) Rare-Earth Magnets - I found some 'super strong' magnets at the craft store.
* (2) 10mm Diffused LEDs - If you don't have/can't find anything but clear, then check out this Instructable
that shows you how to sand the surface.Tools:
* Hot Glue Gun
* Thread (match color to your fabric)
* Tape - strapping tape is best, I only had packing tape when making this.