This project is especially focused to night runners. However anyone looks cool with them.
In the top video the battery was nearly off. For this reason I bought a new 3V battery and the result is in the video bellow. Sorry!
Let's start to shine!
Step 1: What do you need?
- 3mm 3V LED (x2) from old toys
- Kinder Surprise (not for the chocolate, but also for the plastic plastic shell) from my meal
- A pair of headphones from my pocket
- 4 in 1 cable from a broken headphone with mic
- 3V battery from a old motherboard
- 3V battery holder from a old motherboard
- Switch from a torch
- TIP31 (x2)
- Power drill
- Soldering iron
I chose kinder surprise plastic shell owing to is easy and cheap to buy it. You can always use your own recipient.
Soon I'll try to do the same into a big headphone. This process may avoid use the plastic shell, so wait for upgrades!