This instructable will show you how you can use some LEDs to light up your photos.
Step 1: Materials & Tools
- Photo frame (I used a metal frame, bought it for only $1).
- 8x 5mm LEDs (You can use colored ones also if you like. Or give your white LEDs a color)
- Electric wire
- Button Cell 3v Battery (CR2032)
- Button Cell Holder
- Foam (actually you can use allot for this, even cardboard)
- Hobby Blade
- Hot Glue (glue gun)
Step 2: Cutting the backside
So now we need to cut the backside to the LEDs will fit in there and there is room for light to shine through.
1. Get your hobby blade and cut about 5mm (same size as the LEDs I used) from the border.
Leave the corners as they are. We need them so the backside will still fit tight in the frame (see photo).
While cutting near the corners, do this gently. If you use to much force you might snap a corner off.