This is the old: https://www.instructables.com/id/LED-Ball/
Step 1: Tools
2. Drill Bits
4. Duct Tape
Step 2: Materials
1. LED Throwie (This is the link: https://www.instructables.com/id/LED-Throwies/)
2. Ping Pong Ball
3. Two Water Ballons or One Normal Balloon
Step 3: Make Hole in Ping Pong Ball
2. Keep on drilling until it reaches the size in the photo below.
Step 4: Cut It Bigger
-Bend throwie to make smallest hole you can without breaking ball and without making hole too big.
2. Put throwie inside of hole.
Step 5: Balloon Time!
2. Wrap balloon around ball. See picture below. Make sure to cover up hole while doing it.
3. Repeat step 2 so no part of ping pong ball is showing.