1. Clear Resin.
I purchased mine from the local hardware store
2. Resin catalyst
I used a baking soda container that I found at my local supermarket. You could use virtually any shape mould you like as long as it's plastic.
4. LED Lights and circuit board – Ebay
The circuit board is from a fiber optic toy which I pulled apart.
5. LED’s (Red, Blue and White) - Ebay
Again you could use any colours you want.
6. 4 x AAA re-chargeable batteries. - Ebay
7. Copper wire. Try a hobby shop.
8. Wireless re-charging coil – purchase here
(this one is a 9V charger), or Ebay
(this one is a 5V charger)
9. Mercury switch – Ebay
10. Charger. I used a 7.5v, 1A charger. - Ebay
12. Resister (5K)
13. Toggle switchTools
1. Soldering Iron and solder
3. Wire cutters
4. Measuring cup
6. Wet/Dry Sandpaper 120 grit, 600 grit, 1200 grit
8. Car polisher