Step 1: Items You Will Need....
1. dried coral sponge
3. Cardboard cutter
3. bright LED (9 volt)
4. 9 volt Battery
6. small Switch
Step 2: Perparing the LED
1. Now take your lED and add wires to both sides. (as seen in the picture)
2. Next, take your switch and add one side of the LED wire to it.(as seen in the image)
3. You finished Preparing the LED!!!
Step 3: Preparing the Coral Sponge
1. Now take your cardboard cutter and cut a small square hole, the size of the switch, into the side of the sponge.
2. Next, check to make sure the size is a snug fit for the switch.
Step 4: Setting It Up!!
1.Now carefully take your switch and the attached LED and put it in the hole. Also hot glue the switch into the hole for a good fit. (the LED should go up deeper into the coral Sponge while the other two wires go out)
2. Next using the cutter, cut in the hole of the Sponge to make room for the 9 volt Battery. (look at the second image for help)
3. When you are finished with that carefully put your Battery into the hole. (only the end of the battery should stick out)
4. Lastly, hot glue the wires down to the positive and negitive side of the Battery.
5. Your finished!!!! Now try it out in the Dark for a nice look!
NOTICE: If you liked this Instructable please vote for me:) Thank You