The table foot is made by an ancient blacksmith who copied it from the original one that belongs to Ganso 'The Goose'.
Hope you like it!
Step 1: Materials
- A transparent piece of acrylic or policarbonate laser cutted to fit the sign, 6mm thick or more.
- One 1 inch nut and a lock washer for it
- A 20 cm piece of a 1 inch screw bar
- A cross made with metal flat bars
- A nice table foot
- A tube with 1 meter and big enough to fit the screw bar in and solder it
- LED´s and a 12 Volt AC adapter
- 1 male AC plug
- 1 female AC plug
- pvc flexible cable 2 core 0.5 mm
- Strong tape and insulating tape
- Wire, soldering iron, solder, 5mm drill bit for the led´s
- Piece of EVA or polyethylene foam to protect led´s on the border