The table foot is made by an ancient blacksmith who copied it from the original one that belongs to Ganso 'The Goose'.
Hope you like it!
Step 1: Materials
- A transparent piece of acrylic or policarbonate laser cutted to fit the sign, 6mm thick or more.
- One 1 inch nut and a lock washer for it
- A 20 cm piece of a 1 inch screw bar
- A cross made with metal flat bars
- A nice table foot
- A tube with 1 meter and big enough to fit the screw bar in and solder it
- LED´s and a 12 Volt AC adapter
- 1 male AC plug
- 1 female AC plug
- pvc flexible cable 2 core 0.5 mm
- Strong tape and insulating tape
- Wire, soldering iron, solder, 5mm drill bit for the led´s
- Piece of EVA or polyethylene foam to protect led´s on the border
Step 2: Basic assembly instructions
Notice the table tube already with the soldered screw bar. The nut and lock washer are holding the tube together with the foot table.
The flat bar cross was well soldered.