The basic layout of this design is an Archimedes spiral descending inwards with an arduino controling individual tri-color LED`s inside each bottle.Through this instructable i will show you how to replicate this idea and hopefully you can build on it yourself making it bigger and better!
Step 1: Parts list:
2. 2 pair (four core) phone wire 4-5m
3. Arduino Duemilanove or perf board equivalent
4. 12v dc converter
5. Screw top glass bottle (plastic is ok to) X 12
6. Frosting spray
7. Small cable ties
9. Heat shrink tubing
10.Brass hook large
11.Brass hook small X 3
12.Perf board(Helpful for making buses)
13.Metal cable with 5 small chock blocks and some nylon cord.
14.Circular wooden board about 0.5" thick by 11"wide.
1. Electric hand drill
2. Drill bit diameter of your wire
4. Side cutters/Wire strippers