This instructable will show you how to make a display with LEDs. Count an afternoon for all the cutting and soldering.
The band's name is 'les josettes noires'. They're a girl's fanfare based in Paris.
You can listen to some of their covers here:http://www.myspace.com/lesjosettesnoiresfanfare
You can also become a fan on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/les-josettes-noires/15202648335
Now, let's get on with the making...
- a sousaphone
- 150+ LEDs (8 per letter)
- a battery (we took 3x(4x1.5V) rechargeable ones in serie.
- as many resistors (the right ones) as you have letters
- Someone good with numbers to tell you the type of resistors and battery you need
- thick (10mm) white foam board
- thin (4mm) black foam board
- a switch
- a stripe of fabric for the outside if you want
- double sided tape
- a thick needle
- soldering iron + solder
- a sunday afternoon
- a girl's fanfarre