Introduction: LEGO Popsicles With Homemade Mold
LEGO Popsicles are all time Kids favorite treat. I made the popsicle mold using Lego bricks and Aluminium foil sheet. It worked really great. The ingredients i used for the popsicles are strawberry, banana, guava and chocolate. I am very satisfied with the outcome of the cute shapes as well as the taste. Yum yum...
Step 1: What You Need for Making LEGO MOLD
Aluminium foil sheets
Step 2: Making of LEGO Mold
1. Take rectangle shape Aluminum foil sheet and fold it into square.
2. Place the lego brick on the centre ( top surface facing on the sheet) and fold the edges of the sheet to the top of the brick.
3. Now flip the foil wraped brick and use Q-tips to get the impression of the brick.
4. Seal the foiled brick with Duct tape to avoid leaking.
5. Trim the excess foil sheet and Duct tape using scissor.
6. Pull the Lego brick out gently. Mold is Ready now!
( I made 6 Molds for 6 Different Popsicles)
Step 3: Ingredients
Sweetened Condense milk
Semi sweet chocolate bar
Step 4: Making of Popsicles
1. Take the chocolate bar in microwave safe bowl and microwave it for 1 minute. Set aside
2. Take 6 strawberries in blender and puree it and set aside.
Start pouring into the mold
1st Mold : Fill it with fresh strawberry puree.
2nd Mold : Fill it will Guava juice
3rd Mold : Combine 4 pieces of Banana and a tablespoon of melted chocolate. Then pour it into the mold.
4th Mold : Combine Strawberry puree and a tbsp of melted chocolate. Fill it in the mold.
5th Mold : Combine Strawberry puree and Condense milk. Fill it in the mold.
6th Mold : Combine a tbsp Melted chocolate and condense milk. pour it in the mold
All popsicles are ready to freeze now!
Step 5: Freeze It
1. Freeze all the popsicles for an hour. Once it become little hard, insert skwer in the centre of the mold.
2. Freeze it all overnight.
How to Unmold:
1. Remove the duct take using scissor and then tear the aluminium foil ( It is very simple and easy)
Step 6: LEGO Popsicles!
First Prize in the
Frozen Treats Contest
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.