Step 1: Operation
Basic Supported Commands :
- FD 0-7 (Move the turtle forward 0-7 steps)
- BK 0-7 (Move the turtle forward 0-7 steps)
- RT 45/90 (Turn the turtle to the right 90º or 45º)
- LT 45/90 (Turn the turtle to the right 90º or 45º)
- PU (Pick the turtle's pen up off the display)
- PD (Put the turtle's pen back down on display)
- CS (Clear the screen and start over)
- HT (Hide the turtle)
- ST (Show the turtle)
Step 2: Design
//switch on the led in the 3'rd row 8'th column
//and remember that indices start at 0!
//Led at row 0 second from left too
//switch the first Led off (second one stays on)
A LED Bargraph is also wired to display the turtle's orientation. For any given orientation the turtle can either move forward or backward. 8 different orientation are possible namely: N , NE , E , SE , S , SW , W , NW , N.
Input is taken via a normal PS/2 keyboard. The CLK and Data pins of PS/2 keyboard are connected to pin 5 & pin 6 of Atmega328 respectively.Command input size is restricted to 4 characters only.