Introduction: LPG Leakage Alarm
This is a good instructable for you. It prevents big hazards and accident due to gas leakage. you can use this instructable in your kitchen and car. Here I used MQ6 LPG gas sensor and a LM358 opamp Ic. so make this instructable at your home and live a safe life. enjoy.....
THIS PROJECT IS WORKING SO GOOD AND I HAVE TESTED IT. BUT BEFORE USING THIS AT YOUR KITCHEN OR CAR CHECK IT PROPERLY AND USE A CHARGABLE BATTERY OF 5 VOLT WHICH WORKS ON POWER FAILURE.
AND USE THIS AT YOUR RISK!!!!!
Step 1: Collect Material
1. MQ6 gas sensor
2. LM 358 opamp(or other)
3. A buzzer
4. Two LED's
5. 10k preset
6. Two 330ohm resistance
7. one 20K resistance
8. power supply 5 volt, you can charger of your mobile
9. A 5 volt(or 4 volt) battery.
Step 2: Circuit Diagram
This is very simple circuit. Make this circuit on breadboard or on universal PCB. connect +ve (RED) pin of buzzer to pin 1 of IC and another pin to GND.
Step 3: Calibration
that is quit easy
1. Rotate preset in any direction AT THE PLACE WHERE LPG IS NOT AVAILABLE IN ATMOSPHERE.
2. If RED Led is glowing and Buzzer is playing then rotate in opposite directly slowly until LED and buzzer is OFF.
3. If RED Led is not glowing then repeat step 2.
Step 4: Testing
you can test this in your kitchen or by using GAS lighter.
Step 5: I Have a Video?
This is a video for you. I explained everything in this video. so view this if this is awesome then like this and subscribe my channel.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.