Introduction: Lab 1
Lab 1 creates set of blinking LED lights that accepts the brightness and the delay between the blinking from the user.
Step 1: Step 1: Add the LED
1. Place an LED onto the bread board.
2. Connect the positive end of the LED to any of the PWM numbers of the digital side.
3. Connect the ground on the arduino (GND) to the negative line on the bread board.
4. Connect the negative end of the LED to the negative or ground line of the bread board.
Step 2: Step 2: All LEDs Added
1. Depending on the values given by the user, the LED will blink according.
2. The first value given will determine the brightness while the second value will determine the delay between the blinking.
Step 3: Step 3: Code for Blinking LEDs
This is the code that causes the LEDs to blink on and off.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.