1. Thick stretchy lace trim - the thickness depends on how short you want your underwear to be, to figure out length take your measurements (around your waist) and add about 15 inches, once you make your pattern you will know how long the lace needs to be. I'm a size 26 and my length was about 40 inches.
2. Sewing Machine - if you have access to a serger that would be helpful but not necessary, I used a sewing machine and serger for this project but I will tell you how you can use a sewing machine to do the sergers job
3. Clear Elastic - you will get the length from your pattern, but it shouldn't be any longer than then your waist size
4. Cotton/Jersey Fabric - this is for the crotch, you only need a few inches of this, just make sure you chose a fabric that will be comfortable down there.
5. Pattern Paper - this doesn't necessary have to be the kind sold at fabric stores, any paper will work.
6. Other Sewing Essentials - scissors, thread, seam ripper, pencil
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
Already a member?" Login »