* You cannot see through the glasses, so I don't recommend walking around with them on.
* The individual keychains are not synced. I just practiced pressing the 'ON' buttons simultaneously.
Step 1: Materials
* Sunglasses (that you don't mind destroying)
* 2 digital picture frame keychains -
* Pliers (to remove the keychain from the picture frames)
* Paint (to cover the glue and blend the picture frames in with the glasses better)
* A computer (to download the images to the picture frames)
Step 2: Prep Glasses and Digital Picture Frames
I had to crack the lenses with a hammer in order to remove them because they did not pop out easily. If you need to crack the lenses please be careful and wear gloves and safety glasses.
Use pliers to remove the keychain clasps from your digital picture frames. There is probably a metal ring that you can unbend where it attaches to the plastic.