Waiting for a good news and being hungry?... here's how to solve the problem feeling lucky! ;-)
Here a fast, cute and tasty snack to wish someone good luck!
Step 1: Ingredients
Before to start, be sure to have with you at least one of those things:
- a great companion (it's always one of the best ingredient...today mine is my friend Elisabetta! :D);
Anyway, what we need is:
- cherry tomatoes;
- black olives;
- tuma pate;
- balsamic vinegar cream;
- sandwich bread;
Step 2: Make the Base
- Cut little squares from the sandwich bread (3 cm per side, circa);
- Put a tuma pate diagonal on it;
- Cut a black olive in 2 or 4 parts and place it on a corner of the square;
...this will be the body and the head of our little friend!
Step 3: Let Her Fly!
- Cut a cherry tomato in 4 parts;
- Put 2 of those on the little square, as shown in the picture;
- Draw the black points on the wings with the balsamic vinegar cream;
...now she's ready to fly and bring you back the great news you were waiting for! ;-)