Here is a link to my second instructable that shows how to add lights to the water jet.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind if it is negative, you can always improve something when it is wrong but one its right there is no improvement.
Step 1: Supplies
2) A 3 inch pipe cap.
3) A 6 inch piece of 1 inch pvc pipe.
4) A strong water proof epoxy or similar glue. (i.e. Marinetex)
5) A 6 inch long 3/8 inch brass (or copper) pipe with somewhat thick walls.
6) 200+ straws (if they are the bendy ones it doesn't matter)
7) 4, 3 inch test plugs.
8) Some 5 x 3.5 x .25 sponge/scrubbing pads. (if they are wider then that is fine, you want them to be thin though.)
9) A razor blade or even better a small bandsaw.
A small razor or exacto knife,
Sand Paper (light and heavy grit)
Drill bit that will fit snug into the 1 inch pipe.
A band saw.
3 inch hole cutting bit(helps to round the 1 inch pipe)
Glue mixing supplies ie. Mixing board, stirring stick, applicator.
Various size brass pipe (for making different nozzles)
Extra 3 inch PVC Caps(these are a little expensive so i just used one.