Step 1: Equipment
- 1x 6v Lantern Torch / Flashlight (Amazon)
- 5mm White LEDs ( Amazon / DealExtreme ) Any multiple of two. I used 32 LEDs for this one.
- 1 Ohm 1/4W Resistors ( Amazon ) One resistor required for every two LEDs used.
- Disc shaped wooden or plastic object that fits inside the reflector to mount the LEDs. I used a jar lid that I trimmed down.
- Thin gauge wire.
*Affiliate links provided to suitable products on Amazon.com and DealExtreme.com
- Soldering equipment
- Drill, tape and stationary
Step 2: Disassemble Reflector
Find or make a circular disc like object made from a thin wood or plastic that will fit in the reflector. I used a jar lid with the threaded section trimmed off for some bonus kludge points.