Here is my Knex Pump action shotgun. This was created as to act as an upside down slingshot. It functions using the Y clip as its trigger catch. When pumping back, the ram clips in the Y clip and remains stuck. When the trigger gets pulled, it swings the Y clip up, releasing the pin. There is also a magazine built right on the pump, it cannot be removed. Fires blue rods. More specifications:
- Shoots 30-40 Feet using two rubber bands.
- Pump action, holds ram & bullets.
- Top sights.
- Very sturdy build frame.
- Very comfortable to hold.
- Pull straight back trigger.
- Magazine can hold 8-10 blue rods.
Also, check out my other awesome knex guns: