-Updated 2015 intro- Hey people! Here is a new mechanism for building pump action shotguns. It uses a interesting ram rod system that is clipped onto the trigger's front Y-clip by the pump. The trigger pulls straight back to release the ram off the end of the Y-clip. The magazine is non-removable as it is built into the pump itself. Bullets are loaded at the top of the pump.More specifications:
- Shoots 20-30 Feet using two rubber bands.
- Pump action, holds ram & bullets.
- Top sights.
- Very sturdy build frame.
- Pull straight back trigger.
- Magazine can hold 8-10 blue rods.
- Both front and rear sights.
- Shoots blue rods.
- Fast ROF
Also, check out my other awesome knex guns: