Or, less excitingly expressed, you transform a GIF into a cool GIF into a flipbook.
Grab your light sabers and let's get started, woosh!
Step 1: The Ingredients
- A good camera: DSLRs are nice. Basically it must have the function of manual shutter speed (20sec)
- A laser pointer: Red or green or both
- A dark room
- A nice GIF
- Animation Shop 3
- Colored pencils
- Glossy paper to print on or a good address to print flipbooks
Step 2: The Right Animation
- Lenght: 30 - 60 frames, when you calculate 10 frames per second, that would be 3 - 6 seconds (genius).
- Content: A simple motive, a person doing something is nice.
- Movement: The character should move in each frame, because the frames will later be drawn one above another in different colors.
Some examples for suitable animations:
- Bouncing Ball