Introduction: Laser Shooting Game
Step 1: Step 1:What You Need
Bill of material:
1. Shooting Target board PCB (attached gerber file)
3. Photo diode x 3
4. IR transmitter x 1
5. IR receiver x 1
6. 9014 NPN transistors x 3\
7. Pins and socket
8. Arduino Mini x 2
9. SMD components (Caps, resistors)
11. Target board graphic (CD size)
12. Toy laser gun
Step 2: Step 2: Soldering
Assembly all components on the PCB.
Step 3: Step 3: Prepare the Target Board
Cut out the and stick it on the CD by glue
The diameter of the CD is 120 mm and the inner diameter is 15 mm.
Step 4: Step 4: Glue the PCB on Servo Arm
Use the hot glue gun to glue the assembled PCB on the servo arm.
Please reserved some space between the servo and the PCB. As the servo chassis may collide with the PCB during servo arm moment.
Step 5: Step 5: Stick the Target Board on the PCB
Use hot glue gun to glue the CD (target board) on PCB
Step 6: Step 6: Tidy Up the Cable
Connect the servo with the PCB.
Shorten the servo cable or tide the cable with string.
Please reserved some cable length for servo movement.
Step 7: Step 7: Upload the Firmware
1. Install the IR remote library and complie the arduino program
2. Upload the firmware to Arduino mini
Step 8: Step 8: Modify the Laser Gun
1. Open the laser gun
2. Cut out the PCB
3. Replace the PCB with Arduino Mini
4. Solder the power wire to Vin and GND
5. Solder the laser diode wire to Pin 3 and GND
6. Solder the sound trigger wire to Pin 13
7. Download the firmware to arduino mini
Step 9: Final Step: Make More Target Boards and Enjoy the Game
Second Prize in the
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.