Step 1: Step 1:What You Need
1. Shooting Target board PCB (attached gerber file)
3. Photo diode x 3
4. IR transmitter x 1
5. IR receiver x 1
6. 9014 NPN transistors x 3\
7. Pins and socket
8. Arduino Mini x 2
9. SMD components (Caps, resistors)
11. Target board graphic (CD size)
12. Toy laser gun
Step 2: Step 2: Soldering
Step 3: Step 3: Prepare the Target Board
The diameter of the CD is 120 mm and the inner diameter is 15 mm.
Step 4: Step 4: Glue the PCB on Servo Arm
Please reserved some space between the servo and the PCB. As the servo chassis may collide with the PCB during servo arm moment.
Step 5: Step 5: Stick the Target Board on the PCB
Step 6: Step 6: Tidy Up the Cable
Shorten the servo cable or tide the cable with string.
Please reserved some cable length for servo movement.
Step 7: Step 7: Upload the Firmware
2. Upload the firmware to Arduino mini
Step 8: Step 8: Modify the Laser Gun
2. Cut out the PCB
3. Replace the PCB with Arduino Mini
4. Solder the power wire to Vin and GND
5. Solder the laser diode wire to Pin 3 and GND
6. Solder the sound trigger wire to Pin 13
7. Download the firmware to arduino mini