This Instructable will show you how to build your own customized flower press, herbier in French. It is a nice way of pressing and preserving flowers, leaves, buds and lots of other things that can be found in your backyard or when walking around in the nature.
Elements of customization:
- picture on the top (I found mine on http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/, beware of the license if you intend to use it for other purpose than personal usage)
- message if needed
- date (birthday in my case)
- plywood (4mm but it may be insufficient): I've personally cut 2 sheets of 140x140 mm (5.5x5.5")
- a laser cutter (or a saw + a drill otherwise)
- 4 bolts + 4 nuts + 4 wing-nuts
- paper + thin cardboard for the interior sheets
The assembly instructions are not really necessary, are they?
See pictures from the 2nd to the 6th if you want them!
Please, show me your own customizations in the comments below!
I'll be pleased to see what you can imagine from this Instructable...