In this instructable you'll learn how to mod your laser pointer to make it more focused and even cut things
Please vote for this if you liked it!!!! Every vote counts, thanks
What you will need:
- Laser 100-500mw ($40,00)
- Black widow firecracker casing
- Disposable camera's lense
- Something to burn (electrical tape)
I will NOT be held accountable for any damages or loss sustained during or after the build therefore you build this project at your own risk
If you would like to see my laser in action and how to focus your laser please visit my other instructable:
Step 1: The Casing
- cut the cracker or casing in half
- Pour out the contents
- Cut a 2cm long piece off of the casing
- You'll be using the 2cm cut off
Step 2: Construction
- put the prestik around the sides of the circular lense
- Put the lense into the back of the casing
- Put a little bit of prestik around the bottom of the casing
- Put the lense side of the casing into Laser pointer.
- Put prestik around the casing to secure in place
Step 3: Rather Be Safe Than Sorry
always wear laser safety goggles that are rated to the exact frequency of your laser!!! Sunglasses do not work!!
Never point at humans or animals
Hazardous to eyes
Do not point at any form of vehicle because you are wasting your time!!
Focal point is +- 2-6cm away from laser
30cm + the laser is harmless with the attachment on!