If you're reading this, you should know that this is my first instruction ever on this site :)
In this tutorial I will show you my somewhat new lasergloves, made 3 hours before this was written.
Perfect for the party or just showing off your friends.
It's shake-able, meaning you can wave your hands in the air like crazy, and they won't come apart. (!)
Haven't found anything like this on the web, or on instructables, so finally i'm first with something :P
Update: A movie with it in action!
Step 1: What you will need . . .
They should not fit too tight, nor too loose, just that perfect.
Gloves of choice is up to you, but i will be using a pair of simple black gloves you can find in almost any clothingstore.
Then you will be needing :
1. LaserModules. 10 of them, bought on ebay for 14$.
Mines are 5mW, and 6mm in diam. One for each finger.
They are also adjustable in the focus, so test them out before permanently attaching them to the gloves.
2. Resistors (85 ohm) You will be needing 2 for both hands.
3. Batterypack 9Volts. You can use a pair of 1,5V's batteries to get 3 volts out. But i will be showing it in 9V. (also 2 of them)
4. Some Stretchy fabric that's fairly strong and won't break or bust when exposed to heat or if stuck on something.
5. Cables, cables, and cables :)
7. Hot glue.
And loads of tools.. like a scissor and a heat-gun or lighter ( Be very careful with this stuff )
Time and Patience is also recommended!