The project will cost about $0 to $20 depending on what you have.
This is a great introductory to model rockets and a great stepping stone for kids learning about the basic principals of flight.
By the way, this is for the contest and i have worked very hard on this, so if you like it dont forget to rate and if you need help feel free to ask me. I will be happy to help.
Here is a video of the launch. The person who was yelling was my little brother in the back round. His voice sounds weird. I am the one who is standing there launching it. My safety gear was my glasses and is hard to see.
Step 1: Safety First
1. When handling the rocket motors, make sure you are away from any ignition sources. Such as candles, sparks, fire and anyone who is smoking. Having a motor go off in your hand wouldnt be to pretty.
2. It is important to store the motors in a cool dry place and not by any ignition sources listed above.
3. When working with a knife, make sure to be on an even surface that wont slip. Or else your rocket will be painted a bright red. It is also a good idea to have an older sibling help or an adult if you are young.
4. Make sure to use all the safety equipment listed below.
5. When launching, make sure your stand at least 15 feet back and the viewers even farther.
1. Eye protection